We provide GPS vehicle tracking and asset tracking solutions for the following industries.
- Field Service
- Electrical Contractors
- Pest Control
- Tree Service
- Wholesale Distributors
- Food Distributors
- Construction Rental
- Equipment Rental
- Non-powered Assets
- Waste Removal
- Mall Kiosk
Decrease Costs and Increase Revenue with Online Fleet Management Tools
As a construction company, timely service calls and deliveries are a cornerstone of your success — and your reputation. And you rely on your fleet to make it happen. CSC GPS provides construction industry fleet management to improve maintenance and customer service so that you can stay ahead of the competition.
- GPS Fleet Tracking and Fleet Maps: Use circular or polygonal geofences for vehicle location identification so “out of area” and “unauthorized” traveling is spotted immediately, saving your company time and money.
- Automated Detailed Reports: Fleet management reports on vehicle location, speed, idle time, and stop detail document vehicle routes and mileage, which assist with the analysis of overtime and fuel expenses.
- Maintenance Alerts: Preventative maintenance alerts remind construction fleet managers that specific vehicles are due for regular maintenance.
With CSC GPS, you can dissipate customer claims of inaccurate billing. Detailed fleet reports verify arrival and departure times, which can be useful to clarify discrepancies and resolve service disputes.
Helping You Guarantee Exceptional Delivery Service
Whether your company delivers durable goods, non-durable or perishable goods, or retail supplies, CSC GPS helps you ensure timely and economical transport of these commercial and retail goods to your customers.
- Manage Drivers: Your drivers are hauling precious cargo that needs to arrive on time. With CSC GPS, you can verify vehicle location and distance traveled, monitor for speeding, and also determine any vehicle misuse. Plus, Begin/End of Day reports allow for more accuracy in monitoring driver productivity and confirming overtime costs.
- Improve Routing: You need accurate data to base routing decisions. Fleet maps with user-defined landmarks help you locate the nearest delivery vehicles to specified locations for optimal fleet management.
- Reduce Downtime: Get preventive maintenance alerts based on vehicle’s actual mileage and be notified of recalls to improve productivity and safety.
- Verify Service: Guarantee your response time with on-demand fleet delivery records; you can verify data on stops, deliveries, and routes.
Field Service Fleets
Improves Fleet Management for Field Services
As a field service business, you need control over your fleet. Where is each vehicle? What is the vehicle status? Which is the best route for fleet efficiency and driver productivity? CSC provides field service managers up-to-the-minute, accurate data to make smarter business decisions.
- Manage Drivers: If drivers take vehicles home, fleet managers can verify driver start/stop times, overtime and fuel costs, as well as monitor speeding. Vehicle misuse, such unauthorized personal use can also be determined.
- Improve Routing: Fleet maps with 2-minute updates provide real-time fleet location information allowing for up-to-the-minute updates on fleet activity. You can also easily locate the nearest vehicles to the specified location.
- Reduce Downtime: Maintenance alerts based on vehicle’s real-time mileage remind fleet managers of scheduled maintenance events.
- Resolve Service Disputes: Recorded data on stops and routes clarify discrepancies and resolve service disputes quickly and easily.
Leverage a Government Fleet Management System that Works
Government fleet managers can improve driver safety, vehicle utilization, and maintenance by accessing current GPS location and diagnostics data anytime, anywhere via the Internet. Get access to:
- Automated Mileage Readings: Reduce manual, error-prone data entry
- Speed Data: Improve driver safety
- Vehicle Location: Improve vehicle utilization with GPS tracking
Keeping Your Vehicles Moving More Efficiently
In the transportation industry, accurate data can help you get ahead of the competition. You can verify the location of your vehicles without relying on your drivers, guarantee on-time service, and maintain the health of your vehicles. CSC provides transportation industry affordable and reliable fleet management.
- Manage Drivers: With CSC GPS you can verify location, monitor for speeding, and also determine any vehicle misuse.
- Improve Routing: Fleet maps with user-defined landmarks help you locate the nearest vehicles to specified locations.
- Reduce Downtime: Get preventative maintenance alerts based on vehicle’s actual mileage and be notified of recalls to improve productivity and safety.
- Proof of Service: Recorded data on stops, waiting time, and routes can prove your drivers are at the right location at the right time, letting you guarantee on-time service.
- Roadside Assistance: Protect your drivers 24/7 with roadside assistance at no additional cost with your CSC GPS service.
Decrease Operational Costs and Improve Efficiency of Your Fleet
In the utility industry, your fleet is constantly on the road. Networkfleet can help utility fleet managers identify ways to lower labor costs, cut fuel use, and reduce overall miles driven.
- Lower Utility Labor Costs: Improve routing gives workers significantly more time to complete tasks other than driving.
- Decrease Fleet Fuel Use: Monitor speeds and idle time and dispatch fleet vehicles more efficiency to decrease fuel use and costs.
- Reduce Miles Driven: Log in to Networkfleet to view a GPS-based map of vehicle locations and dispatch the vehicle closest to an emergency or other work not scheduled in advance for greater fleet efficiency.